BESPOKE SERVICES Terms & Conditions
At Cimone we know that one size never fits all, so on all tailored garments over the value of 450 Pounds GBP (or lower at the discretion of Cimone) we offer a complimentary bespoke service (where specified in the Product listing).
Please specify at time of ordering (in the notes box at check out), or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org (no more than 24hrs after payment) that you require this service.
You are under no obligation to use the bespoke service on listed items, it is entirely up to you if you wish to use this complimentary bonus.
If you wish to use the bespoke service please read the following;
- When ordering, please order the size closest to your usual sizing - using measurements taken from the CIMONE sizing chart for reference. If in doubt, it is ALWAYS better to order a size above.
Enter the words "Bespoke service" (or something to this effect) in the notes section during checkout - or contact us directly on email@example.com prior to ordering or no more than 24hrs after your order placement.
Once ordered, the Bespoke fitting usually takes part in two stages as follows:
- STAGE 1: Measuring session: We will be in touch to arrange a suitable appointment where we can take your exact measurements in our London showroom. At this stage if you require an alternative colour, we can show you a range of options available.
- STAGE 2: Fitting session: A follow up fitting will be arranged, where you will be fitted in the shell of your garment(s), OR a toile of your piece(s) made to the measurements that we take in the initial measuring session. We are able to take you through a range of options before developing your finished piece in line with your exact specification.
Where possible, at request, we will endeavour to fulfil the two stages at the same time - please contact us in advance to arrange this, so that we have ample time to ready your garment shell for the fitting.
Our International customers (or UK based customers) who are unable to attend the STAGE 1 or 2 sessions in London can also take advantage of our bespoke service by submitting their measurements directly by email, via our detailed measurement chart that gives you precise instructions on how to measure yourself.
For accuracy we prefer to arrange a video call and walk you through the measurement stages, observing correct measuring you as you do so. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Terms and Conditions of service
- For those unable to attend the STAGE 2 fitting session in our studio, a disclaimer must be signed in order for us to proceed. We will make your finished garment to the measurements submitted/collected (by email or at the time of the measuring session)
- No responsibility can be accepted by CIMONE if the customer submits inexact measurements.
- The time between STAGE 1 and 2 should ideally not exceed 1 month - this is to ensure that the measurements taken are current. We cannot be responsible for fluctuations in weight. At STAGE 2 your measurements will be recorded again, to safe guard any changes in sizing.
- All clients attending STAGE 2 fitting session must sign off any proposed alterations to the shell garment, before the finished garment is made.
- At the time of STAGE 2 the fitting session, to safeguard the client and Cimone, we will take your measurements again, for reference.
- Once work on the shell garment or original pattern is altered to the customer specifications, either at STAGE 1 or 2 or in between, (whenever work on personal measurements commences), it cannot be returned, and no refunds are permitted. Partial refunds may be permitted - but the customer must accept costs associated with work carried out on, and associated with their piece(s) up to the point of cancellation. A administration fee of £100 will also be added to costs, and deducted from your refund.
- Each product is eligible for one measurement session and one fit session ONLY. A perfect fit can only be guaranteed if both STAGE 1 and 2 take place at our showroom.
- All travel costs to and from the studio must be borne by the customer.
- International customers can also request an international fitting - all costs to be borne by the client.
- Further alterations, at any point thereafter, can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Please allow up to 15 working to days from time of STAGE 2 for delivery.
If you require further alterations in years to come, we would be happy to assist - this can be arranged for an additional fee. Please contact us at that point.
All bespoke patterns are archived and cared for, if you later decide to recreate your bespoke item (in the same, or a different fabric or colour), then it can be directly reordered without a refit in most cases.
Alternative colours of most garments can be made available upon special request. If you cannot find the item you are looking for in our online store, do contact us: email@example.com and we will endeavour to help.